Nail art hearts are a simple and fun way to show your Valentine’s Day spirit! Here’s how to make them:
1. Start with clean, dry nails.
If you’re starting with bare nails, be sure to apply a base coat first. 2. Paint your nails with a white or light-colored polish. This will help the colors of the nail art stand out.
3. Once the white polish is dry, use a dotting tool or toothpick to place dots of red polish on your nails in the shape of hearts. You can also use other colors if you’d like! 4. Use a small brush or toothpick to slightly drag the dots of polish outward, giving them a heart shape.
Allow everything to dry completely before moving on to the next step.
- Gather your materials
- You will need a base coat, top coat, white polish, red polish, and a dotting tool
- Start with a clean slate
- Make sure your nails are free of any old polish or debris
- Apply a base coat to help your new nail art last longer
- Create the first heart shape near the bottom of your nail using the red polish and the dotting tool
- Start by making a small dot in the center of where you want your heart to be
- Then, make two slightly larger dots on either side of that central dot
- Finally, use the dotting tool to connect those three dots together into a heart shape
- 4 Fill in the rest of your nails with white polish
- Once that is dry, go back and add another heart near the top of each nail using the same red polish and dotting tool technique from before
- 5 Finish up by adding a top coat over all of your nails to protect your new nail art design!
Mini Hearts Gel Nails 💕 / Easy at Home Tutorial / Self Nails
How Do You Make a Heart Nail Art?
If you’re looking to add a little love to your nails, heart nail art is the perfect way to do it! Here’s how to create this pretty look at home.
-A base coat of polish -A color of polish for the hearts (we used red) -A top coat of polish
-A dotting tool or toothpick -Scissors (optional) 1. Start with a clean, filed nail and apply a base coat of polish.
Let this dry completely. 2. Next, using your chosen color of polish and the dotting tool or toothpick, make two small dots side by side on the center of your nail to create the shape of a heart. If you don’t have a dotting tool handy, you can also use the pointy end of a scissors!
3. Once both dots are in place, use the tool again to slightly drag each dot outward so that they become oval shaped and connected in the middle. This will give your heart more dimension and make it look less like two simple dots! 4. Finish off with a top coat of polish and voila!
How Do You Do Heart Nail Tips?
If you want to add a bit of flair to your nails, heart nail tips are a great option. They are relatively easy to do and only require a few supplies. Plus, they are perfect for any season or holiday.
Here is a step by step guide on how to create heart nail tips. What You’ll Need: -Nail polish in desired color(s)
-Top coat -Nail art brush or toothpick -Small cup of water
-Paper towel Step 1: Paint your nails with the base color of your choice and let them dry completely. Step 2: Next, take the nail art brush (or toothpick) and dip it into the water.
Then, touch the tip of the brush to the paper towel to remove any excess water. Step 3: Now, starting at the bottom corner of your nail, make a small dot with the wet brush. Continue making dots up towards the top of your nail until you have made a half heart shape.
Make sure that the dots are touching each other so that there are no gaps in between. Step 4: Once you have made all of the dots for one side of the heart, go back and fill in any empty spaces between them so that the lines are nice and smooth. Then, repeat steps 3 and 4 on the other side of your nail to complete the heart shape.
Let your nails dry completely before proceeding to step 5. Step 5: Finally, apply a top coat over your entire manicure to protect your design and give it a glossy finish!
How Do You Make a Heart With a Bobby Pin?
If you’re looking to add a little extra flair to your hairstyle, why not try making a heart out of a bobby pin? It’s a simple and fun way to show off your personality, and it’s sure to get you some compliments! Here’s how you can do it:
1. Start with two bobby pins of the same size. Place one bobby pin horizontally and the other vertically, so that they intersect in the middle. 2. Bend the top half of the vertical bobby pin downwards, and then bend the bottom half upwards.
This will create the shape of a heart. 3. To secure the heart shape, criss-cross the ends of the bobby pins and tuck them underneath the horizontal bobby pin. And that’s it!
4. You can wear your new heart bobby pin in any hairstyle – up or down, on its own or as part of an ensemble. Have fun experimenting!
How Do You Do Stripped Nails With Toothpicks?
If you want to add a bit of flair to your nails, stripping them with toothpicks is a great way to do it! Here’s how you can achieve this look:
1. Begin by painting your nails with a base coat of polish.
Once the base coat is dry, apply two coats of your desired color. Allow the polish to dry completely. 2. Next, take a toothpick and dip it into some acetone (nail polish remover will work in a pinch).
3. Starting at the bottom of your nail, drag the toothpick up towards the tip, making sure to leave some space in between each stroke. 4. Repeat this process until all of your nails are stripped. 5. Finally, apply a top coat to seal in the design and protect your nails from chipping.
Nail Art, Heart Stickers
Nail art has become a popular trend in recent years, and one of the most popular designs is heart stickers. Heart stickers are a simple way to add a bit of flair to your nails, and they come in a variety of colors and styles.
If you’re looking for a way to show off your personality, or just want to add some fun to your nails, heart stickers are a great option.
You can find them at most beauty supply stores, or online. And they’re usually very affordable – so you can experiment with different looks without breaking the bank.
Nail art is a creative way to express yourself and have fun with your nails. You don’t need any special skills or equipment to get started; all you need are some basic supplies and a little bit of creativity.
Hearts are a classic symbol of love, so what better way to show someone you care than by making them a heart-shaped nail design?
This tutorial will show you how to create a simple but adorable heart nail art design using just a few supplies. You can use any colors you like, but we think red and pink look extra romantic.